Planned maintenance: City Cloud Karlskrona (Kna1) OpenStack upgrade
Continuous updates during upgrade
2018-04-25 1500 UTC (17:00 CEST) – 2018-04-26 0600 UTC (08:00 CEST) : An upgrade of OpenStack from Newton to Ocata in the City Cloud Karlskrona (Kna1) datacenter will be performed. API:s and control panel will experience some downtime. Network issues may be seen intermittently during the maintenance window.
2018-04-25 1500 UTC (17.00 CEST) – Upgrade has started. API calls to Karlskrona is down. No impact on instances or network.
2018-04-25 1600 UTC (18.00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding according to plan. API is up, but will still experience intermittent interruptions.
2018-04-25 1700 UTC (19.00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-25 1800 UTC (20.00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-25 1900 UTC (21.00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-25 1935 UTC (21:35 CEST) – A short disruption to APIs will happen due to restart of Keystone.
2018-04-25 2000 UTC (22:00 CEST) – API back online.
2018-04-25 2100 UTC (23.00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-25 2200 UTC (00:00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-25 2300 UTC (01:00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-26 0000 UTC (02:00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-26 0100 UTC (03:00 CEST) – Upgrade proceeding as planned.
2018-04-26 0200 UTC (04:00 CEST) – A small portion of the virtual routers are reprovisioning, resulting in a short disruption.
2018-04-19 0235 UTC (04:35 CEST) – Upgrade finished, verification ongoing.
2018-04-19 0400 UTC (06:00 CEST) – Verification still ongoing.
2018-04-19 0600 UTC (08:00 CEST) – Upgrade completed. Service window closed.
Dear Valued Customer,
City Network would like to inform you that we have planned maintenance as scheduled above.
We are upgrading KNA1 from Newton to Ocata (versions of OpenStack). This upgrade is also path to full GDPR compliance by May of 2018. During the spring we will continue to make upgrades reaching minimum of Ocata but in some locations Pike.
We expect the following in KNA1 Data center:
- APIs: Will be affected sporadically during the service window. Expected down time 2-3 hours.
- APIs in Sto2, Fra1, Lon1, Buf1 and La1: Will be affected sporadically during the service window. Expected down time 1-2 hours.
- Servers: Not expected to be affected, but in certain circumstances we might need to power off or reboot VMs.
- Network: Expect to encounter disturbances for short periods of time. This may occur several times throughout the maintenance window. If all your servers are connected through one router or one network, those servers could lose connectivity during those moments. Overall this part of the upgrade will happen evening and night time.
- Control panel: Expected to be down at moments spread throughout the maintenance window. Down time for the Control panel does not affect servers and network.
Follow status at http://cnstatus.com for updates.
If you have further questions, please contact our support at email@example.com.